Saturday, March 24, 2007

A really funny customer came today, I think he was french. While Tijah went to get stuff for him in the stock rom he asked me, "Didn't this section used to be half girls and half boys? Now it's all girls." So I replied" We just changed the display to all girls." To which he said rather ludicrously " Well that's not very fair. Is that all you have for boys? I feel offended. The girls are dominating the world!" HAhHahahah.

I'm going to miss these funny foreign customers and their hilarious dialogues when I stop work on monday. I'm going to miss the too-cute kids that even I a childhater would like. I'm going to miss all the eyecandy customers or passerbys. I'm going to miss snacking on chocolates and biscuits with serping and tijah. I'm going to miss ranking guys with serps and buying Macs for everyone using my expired student status. I am a little reluctant to leave as I'm going to leave such a nice and fun place behind. But I really need money and sales is getting a bit boring.

No comments: